Mobile Apps for Efficient Stock Analysis and Trading Using a Smartphone
The line between web and mobile is thinning. There are so many ways that a smartphone can enhance your stock analysis and trading habits that you will be surprised as to why you did not use it earlier. Smartphones can be used to compare, find, comprehend and even give you alerts about your stocks or the stocks that you want to buy.
So let us have a look at the top 10 tools that can be accessed through a smartphone to do efficient stock analysis and trading:
- Yahoo! Finance – Tech company Yahoo offers financial services like stock monitoring, news etc and these features are available for mobile as well. They offer a financial advising app for iOS and Android, that lets you to keep a tap on your stocks and also helps you to compare currencies.
- Binary Signal App – This is an Android app, which lets you to see live Forex options during the trading duration. You can receive notifications and alerts for the same.
3. Forbes Intelligent Investing – Forbes has created the Intelligent Investing iPhone Application, a series of feature stories and video conversations with the business and investment world’s most respected minds. Even if you are new to the stock market.
4. TradersCockpit This Android mobile app provides powerful and highly customizable analysis tools to every trader, investor, newbie or expert. You can create powerful wealth generating trading strategies yourself or find others like you who would be delighted to share theirs.
5. Stock Trading Simulator – This Android app is for those who have the learning bug in them. It is for those who do not believe in making a risk before learning on actually how to make a risk. You can learn about the stock market, read thousands of theories about it through this app. You can make an informed decision after you are thorough with the theory part. This way, your risk is least and your profit is the maximum.
6. Morningstar – If you trade in the US market, then with the help of Morningstar Android and iOS app, you can keep a track on your investments, get a detailed insight on the latest market trends and leave the analysis of market and trades on it completely.
7. TradeKing app – You can place and cancel your trades with this app. It is available for all the Android users. You can get real time charts and quotes from the trade and stock market experts via this app. And wait up; you can do a refresh of the charts by shaking your smartphone screen!
8. eToro – It is a trading platform and community that offers easy access to trade and invest in currencies, commodities & indices. If you are just starting with trading then you can interact and ask questions with other traders who are more experienced in this field. This has both iOS and Android versions.
Besides these apps, there are alerts, tickers and charts, which help you to track your stocks and keep an eye on them.
So download come apps and start earning in the market!
About the Author:
Amit Sharda, Co-Founder and Head of Products at Traderscockpit: Amit has over 16 years of experience in varied industries. He is a PGCBM topper from XLRI and Computer science Engineering Graduate. He has exhibited expertise in Start-Ups and has created products bottom up. Earlier he headed Engineering and Delivery functions at an eLearning start-up.